501 Gloucester St, Taradale,
Napier 4112,New Zealand
+64 6-974 8000
Eastern University Of Technology
Eastern University Of Technology
Talking about the tertiary education providers in New Zealand, the forty year old Eastern University of Technology provides the right platform and is considered by the Tertiary Education Commission and Ministry of Education. Being the largest provider of education on eastern coast, the institute has three campuses at Hawk’s Bay, Gisborne and Auckland. The institute is located somewhere between Napier and Hastings. EIT offers more than 130 programmes with certificate, diploma, degree and post graduate degree courses. The subject areas includes courses in business, computing system, art and design, agriculture, animal and applied science, and computing, English language, fashion, health and sport sciences, horticulture, hospitality, and tourism. The institute offers firm base of theory with practical skills and the students can opt for full-time, part- time or online so that they can have ample time for themselves while learning new things. EIT has some friendly experts on campus who are always there for their students and helps them in opting for the right subjects and also provides them with assistance to go for the right career further.
The institute’s Residential Village has 12 flats each lodging six students. Not only this, it also offers both homestay and student flatting accommodation, and the students staying in a homestay are provided with a private room, full board and helpful advices. For the people who have children, EIT provides with the childcare at the campuses at Hawke’s Bay and Tairawhiti, who can look after the children while their parents study.
Being rated as one of the New Zealand’s topmost institutes of technology and polytechnics for research in the Performance Based Research Fund, EIT enrols more than 10,000 students, consisting around 620 international students coming from 40 different countries.
The eligibility criteria for admission at EIT are mentioned below:
- For both undergraduate and postgraduate course, a student will be required with proper documentation approved by the Academic Board and the external accreditation authority.
- In this, a degree must meet a minimum GPA or have particular areas of study.
- In case the applicant doesn’t have a degree, then other qualifications are acceptable.
- One should be proficient with English language and provide the institute with the proof, which is attained through the international Language Testing system IELTS or TOEFL. Both the tests are accepted by all the partner universities.
- IELTS – An overall band score of atleast 6.5. The students are required to submit a photocopy of their test along with application documents, which will later be verified online by the Admissions office.
- TOEFL – A requirement of total score of atleast 92 is necessary. The test results results from TOEFL should be sent directly from ETS test center to EIT Digital Master School (code : 0210). Photocopies will not be accepted
About Course Duration : 1.5 Years | level : Masters program Course Description The multi-layered program combines a masters degree, post gr
About Course Duration : 18 Months | level : Masters program Course Description This programme is designed to produce graduates with abiliti
About Course Duration : 3 Years | level : Bachelor program Course Description This programme encourages candidates to develop high quality
About Course Duration : 1 Year | level : Masters Diploma program Course Description With this course, you will get a chance of understandin
About Course Duration : 3 Years | level : Bachelor program Course Description This degree allows you to provide healthcare services to peop
About Course Duration : 1 Year | level :Bachelor Diploma program Course Description The diploma is specially designed for students who want
About Course Duration : 1 Years | level : Bachelor Diploma program Course Description This diploma will enable you to assist people and pro